Global Petroleum Show 2019: At the forefront of the global energy dialogue.
The Global Petroleum Show stage draws together an extraordinary gathering of senior leaders from the North American oil and gas industry and associated sectors to address the most critical issues affecting the global energy business.
Join us for three days of C-Level Panels, Business Leader Discussions and Keynote Luncheons. CEOs, Ministers and industry leaders will seek to answer these vital questions and more:
- What will the global energy mix look like in 2040?
- What international best practices are leading the way towards a changing energy future?
- What are the impacts on global pricing, trading hubs and energy dynamics?
- What is the role of natural gas, LNG and LPG in delivering clean, secure and affordable energy?
- What does the USMCA mean for a shared North American Energy Policy?
- What is the role of natural gas and LNG in the transition towards a lower carbon world?
- What does the business model of the future look like?
- How are forward-thinking leaders using technology for transformative results?
- What can we learn from digitisation in other industries?
- What does the workforce of the future look like?
- What are the next steps to securing market access for Canada’s oil and gas?