Saving... Please wait..!
Global Petroleum Show 2019: At the forefront of the global energy dialogue.
Thought leaders from the global oil and gas value chain unite with the finance community and policymakers to address the most critical issues affecting the industry today.
On the cusp of new age for our industry, we must rethink how and where we operate. Now is the time to embrace change and put strategies and policy in place to navigate new industry dynamics
Topics of Discussion:
- Global and regional perspectives across the oil and gas value chain
- Discussing today’s key issues including geopolitics, energy transition, security of demand, new energy trading maps, energy policy, and new business models
- At the convergence of digitalization, people and partnerships
- Tuesday, June 11th 10:00am - 5:00pm: Global Outlook: Transitioning Towards the Future
- Wednesday, June 12th 10:00am - 5:00pm: Oil & Gas 4.0: Disruptive Innovation and Futureproofing the Business Model
- Thursday, June 13th 10:00am - 4:00pm: Focus on Canada: The World’s Most Ethical Producer
The Strategic Conference will answer these vital questions and more:
- What will the global energy mix look like in 2040?
- What international best practices are leading the way towards a changing energy future?
- What are the impacts on global, North American and Canadian pricing, trading hubs and energy dynamics?
- What does USMCA mean for a shared North American Energy Policy?
- What is the role of natural gas and LNG in the transition towards a lower carbon world?
- How are forward-thinking leaders using technology for transformative results?
- What can we learn from digitalization in other industries?
- What does the workforce of the future look like?
- What are the next steps to securing market access for Canada’s oil and gas?
- How are Indigenous-led businesses paving the way for future projects?
- What are the financial considerations of climate change policy?