Saving... Please wait..!
Join the Executive Advisory Committee
The Global Petroleum Show Executive Advisory Committee consists of outstanding and progressive leaders across the energy supply chain. Members are chosen who are passionate about the future of the global energy industry and who are making significant contributions within their own companies and for the industry.
In their role as committee members, they provide valuable insights, feedback, and guidance regarding the work and direction of the GPS Strategic Conference & Summit and serve as promotional ambassadors.
Benefits of Joining the Executive Advisory Committee
- Receive a complimentary Strategic Conference pass to attend the conference.
- You will have access to the exclusive Global Petroleum Club at GPS.
- You will be appropriately presented through all our content channels, communications, and event website, positioning you as an industry thought leader to our over 50,000 event visitors, giving you prominence across the industry. For example, we may ask you to set-up an interview with a journalist, to showcase case studies or interview you on your opinion.
- Place your role as Executive Advisory Committee Member on your Linkedin Profile
- You will have the opportunity for program involvement such as moderator, panelist, or round-table discussion facilitators
- Benefit from a generous discount for your colleagues. We will send you a separate email regarding this, once your photo and bio are up on the summit website.
An Overview of the Role of Executive Committee
- Provide 3 Topic / Session Ideas (Topic, Format, Topic Intro & 4 Bullet Points).
- Provide 3 ideas on how we can make the conference increasingly engaging and enhance its position further as the largest and most important energy event in North America.
- Review draft agenda and sound-out ideas.
- Recommend 3 senior-level practitioners as speakers, including 1 member of your executive leadership team, and provide introductions.
- Encourage your organization to enter the Global Petroleum Show Awards program.
- Positively promote your involvement and the event to teams within your organization, and externally, including via your social media channels.
Length of Tenure
Executive Committee Board Members generally rotate on a two-year cycle. However, some can stay on for longer.
- 1 x 30 Minute Telephone Meetings with dmg events
- 2 x 90 Minute Executive Committee Meetings and networking luncheons
- Actively participate in the Global Petroleum Show Strategic Conference and Summit Sessions during the event (June 9-11)
We are committed to ensuring all advisory committee members feel valued in their roles and that they are making an active contribution to the success of the event, to ensure that we are delivering the best event that delivers to the needs of the industry.
Who Should Apply
Applications should come from senior management professionals (VP and above) who would like to be involved in shaping this important event for the future of the industry.