Saving... Please wait..!
Participate in the Technical Conference Program to get in-depth insight on the latest projects, case studies,and technologies from leading experts across over 60 technical sessions and over 30 poster sessions.
SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT
The 2020 Call for Abstracts is open to energy professionals to submit proposals before December 13, 2019, to be considered for the GPS Technical Conference. Submit an abstract online and share your knowledge, experience, and solutions with industry colleagues from around the world. The conference is projected to host 100+ speakers from more than 30 leading energy countries, providing you with access to a wealth of critical, much-needed information. Selected speakers will meet the people that matter: strategic, technical and project influencers from Middle Eastern, American, European, African, and Asian markets.
6 REASONS TO SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT:
- As a distinguished speaker at GPS, the opportunity to network extends beyond the conference program, with over 1,000 exhibiting companies on the show floor with whom you can interact and meet.
- Extend your influence as part of an exceptional technical program.
- Present your technical knowledge and experience to global industry colleagues.
- Raise your company’s profile at North America’s leading energy event by having the opportunity to participate in media interviews.
- Receive early access to submit for future international events, providing extended company reach.
- The GPS Conference is unique in that it allows you to retain the rights to your technical information, meaning you can present the same information elsewhere in the future.