Saving... Please wait..!
What is the Global Meetings Program?
The Global Meetings Program at Global Petroleum Show is a proactive, pre show platform enabling confirmed exhibitors, delegates, speaker and pre-registered visitors to view profiles of participants and select who they want to meet at the event.
How to be part of the Global Meetings Program?
You need to register as an exhibitor, paid delegate, speaker or a pre-registered visitor
Register online on https://globalpetroleumshow.com/
Your company will be added to the Global Meetings Program at Global Petroleum Show and you will be emailed a welcome email with your username and password to login
- When you log in, you will see your profile (about your company), your timeslots for meetings and your individual matching report suggesting who you should meet.
- Your profile has been created with the data from your registration form. You are welcome to edit most of the fields as well as add a jpeg of yourself or company logo
- Select who you want to meet now – send them a meeting request and they will accept or decline the meeting with you (Please note visitors are limited to 3 timeslots to schedule with exhibitors or visitors – more slots are available on the delegate upgrade package)
- Or the Global Meetings Program Team can assist you with scheduling your meetings.
- Email us on [email protected] if you want us to schedule for you
- The Global Meetings Program Team will be onsite to provide you with a printout of your calendar (with contact details) for you to track your meetings.
Why use the Global Meetings Program?
This program enables you to be proactive before arriving at the event maximizing the networking experience!
- Researching through event profiles, you can select exactly who you want to meet, send a meeting request and confirm all your meetings that take place at convenient times for the meeting invitee. (Please note visitors are limited to 3 timeslots to schedule with exhibitors or visitors – more slots are available on the delegate upgrade package)
- Online diaries allow you to track your meeting requests in a real-time environment providing up to date information through your private online matchmaking account.
- Exhibitor meetings will take place on exhibitor stands and delegate/visitor/speakers will default to the meeting tables in the Global Meetings Program lounge
- A high degree of personal service. Our team will be available in the next weeks to schedule meetings for participants that need assistance, follow up with pending meetings and assist in confirming your calendar of meetings. In addition, we will be onsite to manage the meetings in the lounge and assist you with last minute requirements
- When you log in - please check your profile is correct. It will be viewed by all other companies and the target industry sectors are used to generate your matchmaking report.
- Within your profile – check your time availability. Meetings will be scheduled in these times selected. (Please note visitors are locked and limited to 3 timeslots to schedule with exhibitors or visitors – more slots are available on the delegate upgrade package)
- The earlier you update your profile and start selecting who you want to meet – the more meeting confirmations you will have!
- As new participants are confirmed to attend, they will be profiled into this program so log in often and view new matches and companies to meet.
- Too many pending meetings? Contact the Global Meetings Program Team and we will call your pending meetings for you.