Saving... Please wait..!
This year’s gala was such a success with eleven nominees walking away with the 2019 GPS Award Winner title and will now join our prestigious group of award alumni.
Five hundred attendees enjoyed an evening of Canadian fun at the historical Hudson, which included a beautiful rendition of our national anthem by twelve year old Parker Riou, dancing talents of Trevor Pelletier from Siksika First Nation who demonstrated a traditional chicken dance, an inspiring blessing by Spiritual Leader Hal Eagletail and his daughter Cherokee Eagletail from Tsuut’ina First Nation and the hilarious talent of the host of the evening Canadian comedian, Cliff Prang.
Why attend GPS
- Celebrate the best of the global oil and gas industry with 5-star entertainment
- Inspire and motivate your team – show how much you value members of your team - they are a vital part of your company’s success
- Give your clients, partners and suppliers a night to remember in a celebratory atmosphere – create new business opportunities and strengthen existing relationships
- Be inspired by the GPS Awards winners who will provide the leadership and direction necessary to navigate the future of the oil and gas industry
- Use the networking, inspirational stories and atmosphere at the GPS Awards to grow your business
- 5:30 pm - Cocktail & Networking Reception
- 6:30 pm - Dinner, Awards Ceremony and Entertainment
- 8:30 pm - Dessert & Networking Reception
- 11:30 pm - Event close
What is included in my ticket/table?
- Chef driven multi-course dinner
- Wine at the table
- An evening of high caliber networking and celebration
What is the dress code?
- Cocktail attire or business formal
Where is the venue?
- We are currently looking for an exciting venue to host you!
Who can apply for GPS Awards?
- To be eligible, applicants must currently or completed the project/initiative/technology within the past 12 months.
- Are not in the research phase
When does the submission period open?
- Submission period is from September 16, 2019 to February 14, 2020.
Do I have to be an exhibitor at Global Petroleum Show?
- Companies do not have to be an exhibitor, however if you are interested in exhibiting, contact Stephen Furze.
Can the same project be submitted for multiple awards?
- No, each project/initiative/technology/person can ONLY be submitted for one category.
- If multiple submissions on the same project are received, it will be disqualified.
Can I submit on behalf of my company or do we have to be nominated?
- Yes, you can submit on behalf of your company as well as be nominated.
- If you are nominating a company, ensure you have the company’s permissions and that you can answer all question in full.
I have applied in the past; can I still apply?
- Yes, if you have received an award, been a nominee or submitted in the past, you can absolutely submit for 2020.
If I am shortlisted as a nominee, is there any costs?
- If you have been shortlisted as a nominee, you must attend the gala in the case you are selected as the winner.
- Nominees must purchase their discounted gala ticket by May 1st otherwise tickets will be full price.
- Single ticket $50 discount
- Table of 10 $200 discount
Do you have a question that is not answered here? Please email Amanda Bazant